After analyzing 87 Fitness Trackers on the market, Reviews.com came up with these top 3 devices to monitor your activity levels.
Garmin Vivofit 3
Best Fitness Tracker under $100
The Vivofit 3 monitor tracks all your movements throughout the day
- It can monitor different activities, such as walking, running, biking, swimming and using an elliptical trainer.
- It shows steps, calories, distance, intensity, minutes and time of day on the backlit display.
- Auto Goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal).
- Move Bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity).
- Monitors sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep.
Fitbit Charge 2
Best heart rate monitoring Fitness Tracker at $150
For $50 more than the Vivofit 3, you will get the same features as the Viofit 3 but with a heart rate monitor
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calories burnt during the day.
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display. Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm.
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score. Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist.
- Tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
- Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
Garmin Vivosmart HR+
Best heart rate monitoring and GPS Fitness Tracker at $200
Packed with loads of features, this waterproof watch is $50 less than its nearest competitor.
- It shows all your stats, even in sunlight.
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity.
- You can receive texts, call, email, calendar and social media alerts.
- You can control your music and your VIRB action camera all from your wrist.
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert.
- It is water resistant to 50 meters.
For more information on these products check out the following: http://www.reviews.com/fitness-tracker/ for more information on these products.