health and staff replacement costs. Over 70% of health care spending is caused by preventable illnesses, such as cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Unmanaged stress, poor work life balance strategies, lack of exercise and a poor diet all contribute to this.
The health of employees not only affects medical costs, but also productivity. A healthy workforce is a more efficient and successful workforce.
Fitness, Health & Team Building
How to include exercise into a busy day, exercises choices, fitness assessments, one to one sessions with staff to improve fitness, diet and for stress relief.
Team building games/workouts, groups fitness sessions, yoga sessions, stair challenges, group training for Dubai Marathon or other events.
We come to the office to teach a yoga session which can be done at your desk in your clothes using techniques to stretch out tired and tight muscles and strengthen and tone the whole body. By incorporating flowing sequences with longer held poses, you will feel energized and revived. Stress-busting breathing and meditation techniques will make you relaxed and calm.
My Wellness Workshops and classes aim to create long-term change; by shifting mindsets, renewing energy levels and helping teams understand how to live and work more effectively.
Learn to choose healthier food choices for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks, weight management and foods to eat to beat the mid afternoon slump.
Techniques for stress relief
Short stretching/mindfulness sessions can also be used to help employees relax during long conferences or AGM/Board meetings.
For the Company:
- Increased productivity, response time and focus
- Lower employee absenteeism and lower staff turnover
- Makes the company more attractive to work for
- Better team work
- Higher job satisfaction among employees
- Improved problem solving skills
- No need to invest in expensive gym equipment
- Tailor made yoga sessions specifically for your employees’ needs
For the Employee:
- Better overall health
- Increased energy and vitality
- Improved self esteem
- More focus, concentration and memory
- Improved strength, flexibility and balance
- Improved posture, less back pain
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer