Ways to make Exercise more Enjoyable
- Train outdoors instead of in the gym, run in the park, swim or play a game of tennis or soccer.
- Buy some new workout clothes to help you feel good.
- Train with a friend, preferably a fun one you look forward to meeting and can have a laugh with while you are working out and help to motivate each other.
- Change your exercise routine regularly, mix up the workouts, maybe try a pilates class one day, go for a swim, cycle or try a yoga, zumba or a kick boxing class.
- Make your targets realistic for your current fitness levels and then your exercise sessions will be more enjoyable because you wont be trying to achieve impossible targets.
- Track your progress so you can see that the effort you are putting in is worthwhile.